This weeks (now last week’s) WordPress Photo challenge is “Fall” or Autumn. When I saw this week’s theme I thought great! We are in England and the leaves are turning wonderful shades of gold and amber. The leaves are falling from the trees so I wanted to photograph them floating in the wind. Well, that was the idea! In practice an hour later and nothing! Is to do with shutter speed? Anyway, I was walking back down the country lane feeling quite dejected when I spotted many different berries in the hedgerows.When I was a child we used the seeds from the Rose hips as “itching powder”. We thought it great fun to put the seeds in people’s clothes. Is it true if there is a bumper crop of wild berries it will be a hard winter? I love foraging for blackberries and then make a blackberry and apple tart. In the Algarve I have not noticed any discernible difference in the foliage and certainly not an Autumn harvest of berries. Some of my favourite “Fall” photographs by fellow bloggers Spirit Lights the Way Walk A Mile In My Shoes Enjoy Creating One Wild and Precious Life
Search my blog
Check out the most popular Posts and Pages
Join the discussion
- templates pinterest.com/pin/2676124028… 2 days ago
- simple stained glass bird pattern | Dragonfly Stained Glass Patterns pinterest.com/pin/2676124028… 2 days ago
- Mosaic Patterns Printable | 11 panels 6 18 mosaic 1 15 mosaic 2 15 mosaic 3 15 mosaic 4 14 ... pinterest.com/pin/2676124028… 2 days ago
- Make broken china mosaic pots pinterest.com/pin/2676124028… 2 weeks ago
- Poor service from @myhermes #expats #algarve delivery due 16th Dec. No #presents for #grandkids https://t.co/O2RHlWmNFw 3 months ago
Photos of Portugal
NaNoWriMo Winner 2012
Expat Focus Recommended Website Award
Expatica Portugal’s best blog 2010/2011.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.