I had a nice surprise when I checked my blog this morning. Enjoy Creating my long-time “Blogging Buddy” left a little note to say she had awarded me the Liebster award. Thankyou EC it is such a nice thought 🙂
The Liebster award (“Liebster” is the German word for friend or love) originated in Germany. The aim of the award is to bring more attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
These are the rules in accepting this award.
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma!
6. Right click on the award image and save it to your hard-drive and then upload it to your blog. (EC added this)
My suggestion: Don’t forget to add it to your sidebar….
The easy part is accepting the award the difficult part is choosing 5 other bloggers to pass the award on to.
Here are three of my long-term blogging buddies who I pass on the award to
Nuggets and Pearls in the UK
and to new friends I have made recently
I even managed to crack the Blogspot code and leave comments on their blogs!
Thorny Rose Tellin’ tall tales from a long, skinny country (Chile)
Arts and crafts, travel, my cats and life in Australia
Thanks once again to EC…