Do you find the older you get the more little ‘Pet Peeves’ you acquire in life?
While I am a positive person by nature it does not prevent me creating a whole laundry list of Peeves to accommodate every letter of the alphabet.
With this in mind I’ve decided to create an A-Z Pet Peeve challenge. Well, this should keep us occupied for the next few years, especially those suffering from Writers, or should I say Bloggers’ Block.
What are your ‘Pet Peeves’?
Why not join me and create your A-Z of Pet Peeves. #PetPeeves
Da Rules are few…
- You can start the challenge at any time with any letter.
- Write a post and share a link back to this page which will hopefully create a pingback in comments. If not please add manually.
- Participating bloggers, and even new bloggers are encouraged to interact and build a network of blogging buddies.
- Every month I will create a blog post highlighting my fellow bloggers ‘Pet Peeves’ so if you want to be included don’t forget to leave your links.
- No spammers, please. This challenge is about community.
My A – Z
Bullfighting – Is Bullfighting Wrong? – Add your voice to the discussion.
Disabled Parking – Able-Bodied People Parking in Disabled Bays
Public Toilets – A Turkish Experience in France – Have you ever tried Turkish Loos? You might wish to pass on that experience after reading this!
Toilet Signs – Why are women reduced to legs and boobs?
Tipping in Portugal – How Much is Too Much? – Why leave a tip for bad service or indifferent food?
Variable speed limits on motorways are a pain in the butt! Do they cause traffic jams?
Wild Camping – How to Poop in the Wild
Shall I hide now?
Photo credits: http://www.pixabay.com