This weeks (now last week’s) WordPress Photo challenge is “Fall” or Autumn. When I saw this week’s theme I thought great! We are in England and the leaves are turning wonderful shades of gold and amber. The leaves are falling from the trees so I wanted to photograph them floating in the wind. Well, that was the idea! In practice an hour later and nothing! Is to do with shutter speed? Anyway, I was walking back down the country lane feeling quite dejected when I spotted many different berries in the hedgerows.When I was a child we used the seeds from the Rose hips as “itching powder”. We thought it great fun to put the seeds in people’s clothes. Is it true if there is a bumper crop of wild berries it will be a hard winter? I love foraging for blackberries and then make a blackberry and apple tart. In the Algarve I have not noticed any discernible difference in the foliage and certainly not an Autumn harvest of berries. Some of my favourite “Fall” photographs by fellow bloggers Spirit Lights the Way Walk A Mile In My Shoes Enjoy Creating One Wild and Precious Life
Search my blog
Check out the most popular Posts and Pages
Join in the discussion
- Writing...Just because!: Adverbs & Cliches in a Nutshell - Guest Post by Je... anne-writingjustbecause.blogspot.com/2013/05/adverb… 8 hours ago
- #Portugal #Algarve #Books Author Jenny Grainer: "Portugal and the Algarve Now & Then" wp.me/pVTcz-2aY is now available on Kindle 8 hours ago
- Portugal's dog abuse reaches new heights in Aljezur algarvedailynews.com/news/9855-port… 1 day ago
- Pls RT to spread the word: Missing 15yr old girl - Please Help Find Nichole wp.me/p2k90c-Mo 5 days ago
- Easyjet New Hand Luggage Dimensions - Portugal Forum | ExpatFocus.com: expatfocus.com/Forums/viewtop… 6 days ago
Photos of Portugal
NaNoWriMo Word Count
Expat Focus Recommended Website Award
Expatica Portugal’s best blog 2010/2011.
Go Overseas Featured Blogger
Jake’s Photo Challenge
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.